This is a really great thought and over the course of this next blog I will aim to answer the thought. One we can answer at Garden Log Cabins
Is a log cabin a garden room or is a garden room unique? I think the uncomplicated answer is they are each kind of the very same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are devised.
A log cabin is definitely a garden room,but they may not appear the very same as a general back garden room due to the cabins distinguishing aspect that make it appear a little separate to back garden room but they each do precisely the very same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden summer room
Don’t acquire a log cabin or a garden room messed up with a summer property,they are 2 very separate things. The fundamental one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the potential to be used all year round whereas a summer property isn’t very suitable for use over the course of the winter season. Sure,some people will use them in the winter season but in contrast to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our back garden rooms are already in the design of a log cabin When you think about a garden room you think about the potential to have an extra room in the back garden that you can use for fairly much everything you want without having all the supplementary costs that comes with a routine property extension.
Perks of a garden room or log cabin.
1. You don’t have to worry about planning consent (in most cases).
2. You don’t have to worry about builders working on your home for weeks quite possibly months until the work is finished.
3. There’s none of the clutter and dust.
4. Undoubtedly the most crucial factor of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price and time than a home extension.
5. The finished product is far more striking and eye catching than your regular property extension.
Most recent research suggests that adding a log cabin or back garden room to your home will increase the value of your home. The typical example is that a garden room or log cabin about ₤ 5k will incorporate about ₤ 30k to your home. So not only are you getting a terrific appearing addition to your home than can be used for more or less everything,you are also adding much may need value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the essentials,let’s take a closer appear at what is a log cabin and what makes it a garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the walls of a garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a garden room. For one the walls of the cabin are thicker than your normal back garden building. Economy cabins commence at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they commence at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm and the unquestionably extraordinary 70mm thick walls.
2. Wood is a natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the insulation you acquire. But what timber also is great at doing is deflecting heat. So in the winter season your cabin will hold in the heat very well and in the summer months the thicker the walls the cooler the cabin will be. This is another factor why a log cabin is a fantastic alternative to have as your option for your most ideal back garden room. The way the logs are devised is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin dry with the insulation working efficiently. The thickness of the timber also gets rid of any need for any man-made insulation on the walls,you simply don’t may need it,thus saving you supplemental money on wall structure insulation because the timber provides all you may need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors and windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to move up the windows and doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you acquire an automatic door and window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet again incorporate to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor and roof? Cabins come with flooring and roofing tongue and groove boards of 14mm,but again when you move up to a cabin with walls of 34mm or above you will acquire an automatic move up for the floor and roof to 19mm thickness which again incorporates to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden log cabin